Search This Blog

Friday 22 January 2016

Will you be my Valentine?

Hello everyone~~~~

The poll result is out and the majority have voted for Be adventurous and celebrate with some of the nicer guys I met online.

I will be celebrating Valentine's Day with someone from the internet!!!

I have decided that I will select on one guy from the internet to go on a date on Valentine's Day. I'm soooooo excited~~~ this will be the second time for me to meet someone online. I hope this will be a much better experience than the last one :)

How to be my potential Valentine's Day date


Please go to my Sensual Shirley's Facebook wall and post the following information on my wall:

1. Your age.
2. Race.
3. Height and weight.
4. If you do not have a profile picture then please describe how you look.
5. What you plan to wear on that day (how a guy present himself is a very important factor for me).
6. Describe how you plan to celebrate Valentine's day with me if you are selected. Please include dinner into the itinerary, I find it hard to maintain a cute and sexy look if my stomach is growling.
7. Finally tell me what makes you special. Why I should pick you over everyone else :p

Important things to note:

1. The date will start at 5pm and end when it ends...

2. Flower is a must, please give me at least 1 stalk of rose so that I will not feel insulted when every other girl on the street have a flower.

3. I don't mind going dutch. If you expect me to pay for my own expenses please avoid bringing me to places that are too expensive. My budget for dinner is $100 and $200 for the entire night.

4. I promise that I will turn up for the date but I also reserve the right to walk away if you prove to be creepy or someone I am uncomfortable with at any point during the date. I will walk away immediately if you under-dress because I will doll myself up nicely for you so if you under-dress you are not showing me respect as your date. Please at least turn up clean and presentable.

5. When I decide you are the guy I want to go out with I will give you my contact number so that we can meet up properly on Valentine's Day. Please do not post my picture or my contact number online, I will not post your information online without your approval too.

6. You don't have to drive, I don't mind holding your bicep for support on public transport :)

7. Please don't be a desperate and ask or expect to have sex with me. I have not had a permanent partner for quite some time already so I am more desperate than most of you are. If I feel that there is chemistry and find you nice enough you don't have to ask for it because I will *wink wink*.

8. Only male above about 18 will be accepted.

Point 9 is being added after receiving feedback from some of the guys who are afraid of revealing themselves online.

9. For people who are afraid of using your own profile I do not mind you using a temporary or secondary profile to post on my wall to protect your identity but please do not create multiple account to post on my wall to increase your chance because that is really unfair to others.

If you are as daring as me and want to spend your Valentine's day with a stranger (me) please go to my wall and submit the information that I requested and I will make a decision on 6 Feb 2016.

I'm waiting for you :)

Will you be my Valentine?

No comments:

Post a Comment