Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Introducing Sister Sensual and first reply

I am sure some of you will be curious as to what is the use of the "Sister Sensual" function at the right side of my Shirley's Secret Corner blog. The idea of Sister Sensual came from the popular concept of Aunt Agony spiced up with my own sensuality, cuteness and romanticism. With a function like Sister Sensual I can broadcast my reply so that people don't have to keep repeating the same question and I don't have to reply the same question to individual readers over and over again in private.Sister Sensual is where you can ask me anything you want and I will answer them to the best of my ability with full frontal honesty. However I reserve the right to not answer any question that I may feel uncomfortable with. If I choose to respond your question I will do it in a blog post with the "sister sensual" label, so do watch out for new blog post to see if your question receive a response.


For the first ever question I will answer on Sister Sensual:
 
 *Drum roll.......................


Name      : SeriousGuy

Question :  Which is more important. Length or Width?

Reply      :  Unless I am too naive I think it would be safe to assume that dear SeriousGuy is referring to a guy's penis's length and width... *shy* For me personally I feel that length is more important than width. Main reason for that is because I am quite small down there so I don't need someone too thick, he just need to have the length to hit the G which is not too hard given my small build.


If you guys have more question feel free to just use the Sister Sensual function to send it to me :p





No comments:

Post a Comment