Search This Blog

Sunday 31 January 2016

5th reply to Sister Sensual

Name      : Calvin

Question : What is your ideal kind of guy?

Reply      : Hi Calvin, I think I know which Calvin you are kekeke. My ideal kind of guy is someone with a kind heart who is kind and generous to people who are less well off than him. He should also be well mannered and have patient with old folks and kids. I like a guy who I can proudly show off to my friends without him saying something stupid and I plan to have kids in the future, kids being kids will be difficult to handle so I want my man to be patient with them and not yell at them. Ideally my guy should be humorous so that our days will be filled with laughter and happiness. I believe having a happy life is much more important than having a successful life. He should also love and adore me, no looking at other girls or else I will get angry and he would have to spend time pacifying me. My guy should also behave like a gentleman, opening car doors for me, pulling out my chair for me at restaurant, helping me with my orders, warming me up when I'm cold, holding my hand when crossing the street.

Lastly he need to be at least average looking and dress himself well enough for me to feel proud hugging his arm when walking on the street. I will doll up myself for him and for other guys to be envy of him so I think he should also do the same for me. Some time when I see very pretty girlfriend with boyfriend who wear sandals to Orchard Road I feel sad for the guy.

My ideal kind of handsome man
Name      : Curious

Question : Do you prefer being fingered or licked?

Reply      : If I have to choose I would prefer being licked because it feels more intimate when my guy is willing to go down on my pussy. I know of guys who do not lick because they feel that it is dirty but they demand for blowjob from their girlfriend. I think that is so unfair. The tongue is also more pleasurable than fingers due to the warmth that the tongue gives out when it is licking and some guys will also breathe through their mouth while in action adding another small sense of enjoyment to my pussy when the warm breath brushes my pussy. Licking also help to make my pussy wetter due to the saliva produce when the guy is licking so the actual sex later is much more enjoyable also compared to just fingering. I hope I answer you well enough Mr Curious.

By the way why can't we just have both? kekeke.


No comments:

Post a Comment