Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

2nd reply to Sister Sensual

Name      : Calvin

Question : What the most kinky thing you did before?

Reply      :  I have done a lot of things that can be considered kinky. From phone calls to staircases. But if you want me to settle on the kinkiest thing I have done before then I think it would be having sex with a guy who is not my boyfriend while wearing a soccer jersey and shorts. It was during midnight and we were watching a live soccer match as a group so we wore the different team's jersey. I was not wearing anything inside so the guy just pull my short's opening aside and slot it in. It was very exciting and kinky as there were other people in the house and we had to make sure they don't find out. It was like a sexual hide and seek.


Name      : supercurious

Question : Can all girls climax many times? And do girls prefer by the G spot or by the button? ?

Reply      : Firstly I am one girl so I have no idea whether all girls can climax many times, I myself is able to achieve multiple climax in a night but I also need to let you know that I am a girl who is very sensitive. I am not so sure what button you are talking about. If you are talking about preference between G spot or nipples then I myself is more sensitive down there although I do climax before from my nipples being played but most of the time I prefer to be touch down there. But if you are unsure of your partner's preference I suggest that you can just play with both nipples and pussy with equal effort :p
Button?

No comments:

Post a Comment