Search This Blog

Friday 15 January 2016

Valentine's Day is just one month away

TGIF everyone~~~

Today is one exact month away from February 14th which is widely known and celebrated as Valentine's Day. This year is a little bit special because this year is the only year in my adult life that I don't have a dating partner or an official boyfriend to celebrate with. Sigh...

When will I find my Mr Right?
I have already received invitation from some of my male acquaintances but most of them have been rejected by me in the years before. I didn't like them enough to celebrate Valentine's Day together with them back then and I still didn't like them enough today to decide that I want them to celebrate that special day with me. I won't mind if we did celebrate together but I just can't picture it to be romantic enough that it will lead to something happening...Sigh...

There is a certain male friend that have been holding a torch for me for a long time but again I know he loves me but I have no special feeling for him, I like him as a friend but nothing more than that.

My FB is still away overseas and will not be back at least until March so he is out of the question too :(

I have recently encountered a few nice guys on the internet whom I think are mostly readers of my blog. But I am afraid to meet them up for fear that they will spread my picture all over the internet. Given the sensitive topic that I write about if they spread my picture online I may not be able to get married, at least no longer in Singapore that's for sure.

But the little girl in me still wants to celebrate Valentine's Day... it is a day where we ladies get pampered like a princess and I want to be pampered like a princess. Everyone please help to give me some advice by voting in the poll at the end of this blog post okie?

No comments:

Post a Comment