Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 January 2016

3rd reply to Sister Sensual

Name      : PussEater

Question : How you like your guy to eat your juicy oyster? being controlled or having controlled ?

Reply      :Since your nick is PussEater I assume you are not talking about the real oyster but about pussy receiving cunninling. I like guys to eat my pussy in a slow and sensual manner most of the time, I like gentle guys. I like being controlled, maybe it is due to my tendency to be more feminine. I like to be treated like a lady more than as an equal to another man so I tend to be more submissive when I am being eaten. That being said I am not against taking the initiative to spice things up every now and then.


Name      : James

Question : What is the most number of partners you have at a time?

Reply      : There were four of us including me, we were having a holiday overseas. Earlier in the night we went to watch some show where the lady perform some unique feats with her privates. Back at the hotel we were having a discussion about what happened at the show. One thing lead to another and we ended up having lots of fun that night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment