Search This Blog

Thursday 14 January 2016

I was approached by 4 Star Army General of the US Army!!!

Today I received an online message from this guy on Google+ whose username was Raymond Murray. Without me asking he informed me that he is an US Army 4 Star General, I was like "wow! a 4 Star General?!"

I may be a cute lady and accommodating in bed but I am by no means stupid. Thinking that out of the entire internet an US Army 4 Star General would choose to message ME little Shirley is too good to be true I took the conversation with a tub of salt. One very very big tub, big enough to drown a pint sized lady like me.

I sneakily did some research during the duration of conversation and what did I found? This! Kekekeke

Apparently there are many people claiming to be US military top brass on the internet trying to scam unsuspecting people into... into... I don't know... I am not sure what a kind of perks they want to squeeze out of common people like me but it was just creepy. 

I have already blocked said General because I did not want to distract him from his peace keeping mission...kekeke

The suspected not to be real general's  profile can be seen here :  His profile

Boys and girls please be more careful and do not give suspicious people your personal information okie?

I have attached our conversation for your amusement :)

I was praised by a General oh my gosh!!!

General want to see my picture kekeke

I did a test to see if said General can produce an impromptu selfie

General send me some stock photo you can get more the internet

General have no idea what is a tank

No comments:

Post a Comment