Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 January 2016

4th reply to Sister Sensual


Name      : Ahboi

Question : So Valentine's Day is coming. Daring enough to have a new date? *grin* I am quite confident of myself though.

Reply      : Dear Ahboi, I am not sure about why I need to be daring to have a new date because I am confident that I can always find a new date if I wanted to. If you are talking about daring enough to find a new date from the internet then I am also quite sure that I have by now overcome my fear of dating strangers online or else I won't be creating the poll with the option of dating an online stranger.

The more important question is what have your confident got to do with my new date? kekekeke

Am I daring enough to date someone from the internet? I think I am :)

Name      : Ahyew

Question : How many one night stands did you have? How do you feel about it? And why?

Reply      : I had about five one night stands and I am not sure that will be the end of it kekeke. I feel that one night stands usually feel like a typical having sex kind of sex which are satisfying most of the time as I have my ways to get guys to give in to my needs but usually one night stands are somewhat lacking in pleasure compared to true making love between a couple or some kinky sex with someone you know but you didn't expect to be having sex with.

No comments:

Post a Comment